- B.S., National Chengchi University, 2000
- M.B.A., National Taiwan University, 2003
- Ph.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- “The Informational Efficiency of Bonds and Stocks: The Role of Institutional Sized Bond Trades,” International Review of Economics and Finance 31 (2014), 34-45.
- “The Determination of Security Prices: An Interactive Experiment,” Journal of the Academy of Business Education 15 (2014), 119-124.
- “Optimal Portfolio Choice for Investors with Industry-Specific Labor Income Risks” (with Yangru Wu), Finance Research Letters 11 (2014), 429-436.
- “Optimal Portfolio Choice with Asset Return Predictability and Nontradable Labor Income” (with Yangru Wu), Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting 45 (2015), 215-249.
- “Bond and Stock Market Response to Unexpected Dividend Changes” (with Yangru Wu), Journal of Empirical Finance 30 (2015), 1-15.
- “Performance of Foreign and Global Mutual Funds: The Role of Security Selection, Region-Shifting, and Style-shifting Abilities” (with Yangru Wu), The Financial Review 50 (2015), 517-545.
- “Portfolio Diversification and Investment Risk” (with Zach Revak ’16 and Kelly Sugalski ’16), Advances in Financial Education Winter (2017), 33-45.
- “Readability of the Credit Card Agreements and Financial Charges” (with Alyxandra Cash ’17), Finance Research Letters 24 (2018), 145-150.
- “Pension Policy and the IPO Market” (with Yao-Min Chiang), Finance Research Letters, forthcoming.
- BUS 209 Financial Analysis
- BUS 355 Corporate Finance
- BUS 440 Investments
- BUS 455 Financial Derivatives
- CFA charterholder
Hobbies: Cooking Chinese food
Favorite verses in the Bible: “In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man’s understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4, 6-7.