Class of 2021
Major/Minor: Environmental Science and Biology double major | Chesapeake Regional Studies minor
- Peer Mentor
- Writing Center Consultant
- General Biology Lab TA
- Presidential Fellow
- Member of Tri-Beta Biological Honor Society
- Member of Kappa Alpha Omicron Environmental Honor Society
- Vice President of the Student Environmental Alliance
- Dance Club member
- Theatre department involvement
Hometown: Annapolis, MD
Why I chose WAC:
I love having the ability to form personal connections with professors given the small class size, as well as all the experiential opportunities available because of our location!
This summer I am:
Doing a virtual Environmental Education internship with the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, based out of Edgewater, MD! Some of my responsibilities include helping with curriculum development for online programming and teaching virtual classes, as well as helping out with whatever else is needed by the education team.