- Ph.D. University of Connecticut, 2013. Advisor: Kyu-Hwan Lee
- M.S. Drexel University, 2008.
- B.S. Muhlenberg College, 2004.
- I’m on junior research leave.
In previous semesters:
- MAT 201 - Differential Calculus
- MAT 202 - Integral Calculus
- MAT 203 - Multivariable Calculus
- MAT/CSI 240 - Discrete Mathematics
- MAT 322 - Introduction to Abstract Algebra
- MAT/CSI 394 - Special Topics: Combinatorics & Graph Theory
Senior Capstone Experiences advised:
- Pascal’s wager and subjective probability (Allison Hinshaw)
- Principal component analysis (Peter Wu)
- q-counting and associahedra (Ryan Wartenburg)
- Finding minimal distances between elliptical orbits (Kasim Li)
- The mathematics of incomplete cubes and the art of Sol Lewitt (Jack Nevins)
- An exploration of the hook-length rule for counting standard Young tableaux (Spencer Russell)
- Integers and polynomial rings (Danielle Glenn)
- Who’s counting? - a geometric exploration of voting methods (Elijah McGuire-Berk)